If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, April 17, 2009

We've got a live one here

So last night I was having a dream that someone was whacking me in the ribs with a bat. Well, I woke up a moment later to someone from within kicking me like crazy and oh boy this time it really hurt. I rolled over, and many many flips from inside later I was back to sleep.



5 comments:

Letterpress said...

Great cartoon!
I loved it--
E.

Pam said...

Ha! I just sat down at the computer with with my baby and as I read this I realized I was being kicked in the ribs. I guess I've learned to ignore it because it never stops.

Cristy said...

Well, today I sword fought with my five-year-old, chased and tackled down my two-year-old, and did all while holding a squirming infant. Just get used to having a sore body! ;)

But yea, those kicks in the middle of the night are the worst!

Amy said...

thanks for the laugh! :)

Dana said...

That is such a scary dream! Ouch! but pretty funny that he was kicking you for real!