If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Heather

I got to see my friend Heather again. I love it when she comes down from Eureka for a visit. We stayed up late at my mom's chatting away. Her new haircut is soooooo cute. I love it.
Yes, I've gotten the pregnancy "fatface". Hopefully it'll go away after. All this swimming and walking better pay off. I'm gonna start pre-natal yoga next where I found some classes just around the corner. You gotta love this town. I can walk to nearly everything...except the hardware store. If they had one close enough to walk to I'd be so happy. I can't wait until the new Trader Joe's is finished so I can walk to that. Just me and the baby:)



7 comments:

Tanya D said...

you look good - you have the preggers glow :)

MW said...

You DO look good! Can I ask a stupid question? What town/neighborhood did you move to? When we were looking at houses in the Bay Area it was hard to know when a neighborhood really was that walkable. Sounds like you found a great place!

Senja said...

I don't think your face has changed at all! :) Still beautiful!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

awww, Heather! She looks great! I think your face looks good, but I'm not you. I"m not loving my face right now. I walked and walked with my first pregnancy, this time didn't happen so much. It hurt more. Nice that you can walk to so many places, that will be very nice when the baby is born.

blueeyedfreckle said...

Jealous of all the exercise you are doing!! that is so great! And I think you look awesome, so I don't know what that lady was talking about thinking you are carrying twins. please. You look great! And I think that I recognize that girl. did you live with her at byu?

The Cullimore's said...

I think you look great!! I think the more weight you gain, the happier the baby :). Eating for two is one of the perks I love to take advantage of.

Katie said...

Believe me, all of your exercise will pay off! Keep going strong! You are looking good!