If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dying eggs and the cutest husband!


Friday evening Jared and I dyed Easter Eggs.



Here's a shot of me and my belly. Yes, it's getting bigger. No I'm not having twins.



Modeling my egg.





Jared what are you doing over there? Sometimes he's super sneaky.


Making an "eye."




OK, I have the cutest husband ever. It's so fun photographing him. I love love love his smile and dimples. I hope our baby has dimples like his:)



How cute is he with his "eye" egg.


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the eye egg!

You are so, so cute pregnant!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i like the eye....dimples are cute.

Liz Galvin said...

I have seen a lot of creative egg designs in my day, but I think the eye takes the cake. Looks like you guys are having fun. I am excited to see baby pics. Is it a boy or girl? Due date?
Ben

Letterpress said...

Ah, the all-knowing eye. . . of Jared and of the photographer. Great shots, including the "in my element" shot. I always like being behind the lens better than in front of the lens. You look cute both places.

E.

The Bec-ster said...

creepy eye egg! Are you sure you aren't having twins? Ha Ha...you will get even bigger!!!!!Not even close to my fat belly! Pregnancy is so much fun.

dalene said...

Those are awesome! (The eggs and the pics.)