If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, April 10, 2009

The ledge in the garage

OK, so in our apartment complex we have underground parking (hooray.) There's a ledge by the door leading to the elevator that someone or several people leave random stuff. The most common items are tacky note cards or old wire hangers.

This past month I've also seen a few tubes of hair dye, and a half empty box of microwavable popcorn.

However, this week we've had some classics, so I started taking photos with my phone.

Dream catchers up for grabs!



A tin full of Christmas present labels and look a little closer at the CD....



Yes, that's a CD of Paralyzed Veterans of America singing "Fourth of July Favorites." This was my favorite item.

2 comments:

navigate said...

More daily entertainment!!

Meredith said...

Dream catchers! Yes!!!!