If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

35 weeks - pregnant from the side

On Friday I'll be 35 weeks along. Just 5 more after that...well give or take a few days...who knows if I'll be early or late.

I love this skirt and just remembered that I have it today. I've owned it for about 10 years now. I've worn it through thick and thin and even took it to Tonga/New Zealand/Australia with me. It still comes through for me during my pregnancy in this 90° weather.

Anyhow, from the back I don't really look pregnant...unless you count my widening parts down below. From the side, yes I'm definitely pregnant:) It all just kind of shoots out to the front. And I'm carrying low so fortunately I haven't had any heartburn problems...cross my fingers.

6 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

you'd feel the heartburn by now if you were to get it....do you have back pain from carrying low? cute skirt! it'd be fun to see a bunch of other pics of you in it.

April J. said...

What a cute bump you have! Always fashionable, how do yu manage!

afro said...

btw--alice? hang in there.

totally.

i had an april baby--and while we wish them out yesterday, we know that they are quieter and less expensive--the longer they remain inside. I'm just saying.

yeah--

totally sucks to be ginormous. hang in there--and you look FANTASTIC!!!!!

wishing you the best of luck

-afton (sara's older...sib... :-))

The Barb Chronicles said...

You look great! how are you feeling?

Megan said...

Pregnancy suits you, you look beautiful!

Katie said...

Looking like a hot momma!