If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can't wait......

...to snuggle with my own baby. This is me and my 2nd nephew Hudson. I went out to NYC a week after he was born to help out a few years ago. We fell asleep together after I flew in on a redeye. We thought he was going to be a mellow kid....little did we know he'd be the wildest of the bunch.



4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cute picture! you'll have so much fun!

Jeremy and Constance Petty said...

Alice I almost broke my neck!!! I had to read it slowly!!! omgosh what a scare

Staci said...

oh yeah, snuggling is the best. there's something about kids that makes them yummy- to kiss, snuggle with, smell- i guess i just mean my own, but it's really great!

blueeyedfreckle said...

Me too! Aw! I wish we lived near each other. It would be so fun to hang out with our little babies! You look so cute snuggling with your nephew:)

Oh and that makes me feel better that your mom had to go through the same thing as me. With 4 kids! Crazy! I am not sure how many we will have in the med school time frame. We'll see!