If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Jared runs again.

Jared's knee hasn't been working properly for over 2 years now. He's been resting it up for the past 4 months now and decided to test it out on a little 5k run. We got up early Saturday morning and road our bikes a few miles down to Gunn High School where they were hosting the annual Run of the Bulls.



Here he is warming up.



I have no idea where he is in the crowd.



Of course he beat the bulls and a lot of other people.


1 comment:

Jake said...

What's up with Jared's knee? I've been told that I have patella tendinitis and have not run in like four or five years now. (I ride my bike twice a day six days a week instead.)

Katie and I recall him running at the reunion, no? What's up? I am interested but think it is too late for me--overuse injury after all those championship meets in high school and running often in college.

Hope you guys are pumped for Jared & Alice Version 2.0!

-Jake-