If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Croissant French Toast

I asked Jared what he wanted for Sunday breakfast this week. He suggest croissant french toast. I sometimes order it for breakfast when we go to Bucks.

There are these yummy frozen croissants from the Milk Pail. You just leave them out overnight to defrost and rise and then bake for 15 minutes.





Oh it was so yummy. Great suggestion Jared!

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

oh my, that LOOKS HEAVENLY!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

do you buy the croissants online and they ship to you? direct link???