If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, April 13, 2009

"In your element"

I'm always bugging Jared to get a candid of me. Sometimes when you have the camera it's not fun saying, "ok now take a shot of me." Well the other day he picked up the camera and caught me as he said, "in your element" starting the dishwasher after making the Easter rolls.


This is what I got.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm amazed that you made rolls and your belly isn't covered with flour. By the middle of all my pregnancies my shirts were covered in stains at the largest part of my belly. I'm messy anyway and pregnancy doesn't help anything.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

very cute. i have been reminding michael for years to do candids and he has gotten better. especially when I say "take a candid of me and the kids enjoying each other" kinda thing.

Staci said...

sweet. love it.

asphalt and air said...

Well hello mama-to-be!
You're looking fabulous!
I think of you often...mainly while using your kitchen gadgets here in Zurich.

It's nice to see you're doing well and are happily pregnant with baby #1.
I wish you continued wellness.
The Palo Alto area is a great place to be pregnant and start a family!

Liebe Grüsse aus Zürich!!!
kristi

blueeyedfreckle said...

this is hilarious. I feel the same way about the photo-taking thing. You look great pregnant BTW. and the paralyzed veteran cd is so funny, I was laughing out loud. And I am jealous of your juicer! you guys are so healthy!!!!! dang it. I need to be better. Maybe its cause your out in healthy northern california.