If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tea Party....and stupid technology

I had some friends over for a tea party. It was a beautiful day. I had beautiful gerber daisies. I took beautiful photos. Then technology messed everything up in the loading process. This is the only photo salvaged from the camera...unless my personal genius can come home and fix everything like he always does.

Rainbow on the wall from the prism that Heather gave me in HS that put in the window of every place I move to.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I caught my kid in the kitchen the other day trying to make a rainbow with a glass of water. I don't know where he got the idea. He was incredibly happy when we finally got it to work, even though it was a pale and pathetic little rainbow. I aught to get him a prism.

Meredith said...

Sad! I wish I lived closer so we could enjoy tea parties together!