If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Expecting Mother

When Jared worked at Google I remember seeing the "Expecting Mother" parking in Mt. View. Then when we moved back from Switzerland and he left Google and I got pregnant I was a little sad not to be able to park there whenever I'd go to pick up Jared from Google or meet him for lunch.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I visited Google to do a usability study...and low and behold, there was one "Expecting Mother" parking spot left. I jumped on it:)


3 comments:

Letterpress said...

This was great. I am so happy that they had one waiting just for you!

Elizabeth

Laura said...

They have expectant mother parking at Babies R Us, too. I loved that. The best, though, was being able to drive in the carpool lane yesterday. Look forward to that!

Tanya D said...

how civilized