If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sea Dragons

Something else that we saw at the Academy of Sciences last week were Sea Dragons. I couldn't get a shot because we were advised not to, as to not disturb them. I thought they were beautiful and funny, especially when they kept running into each other.

I WANT ONE!




3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

interesting...love the colors.

Meredith said...

Ooooh wow! Those are cool!

blueeyedfreckle said...

they have these at the Georgia Aquarium and I am obsessed with how abstract they are. Everytime i see them I think they look like an alexander calder piece (the ones at our aquarium). Also the moon jellyfish and these other ones I can't remember the names of, keep me mesmerized for long periods of time (longer than any piece of art has).