If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Reading to the little guy.

Jared's been reading to the baby...well my belly. He really likes it, both of them. He kicks and flips around. Actually he does that a lot but, especially when Jared's around. He really likes his Dad. I don't blame him. On Sunday Jared read him Fox in Sox by Dr. Seuss. He's a fan!

3 comments:

Tanya D said...

be careful, this book is dangerous! - that's Max's favorite part

Veeda said...

i'm so excited for your soon-to-be arrival!

blueeyedfreckle said...

how cute! I need to start reading to my baby now that she is able to hear!