If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Holi

If Jared and I didn't have a birthing class on saturday. we would have went to Happy Holi. They put an event on a Stanford campus every year. You get very colorful and dance. We'll take the baby next year!





I went with my friend Sara a couple of years ago. Part of my hair was pink for several weeks after.


*Can you tell I'm getting scanner happy and scanning in lots of old photos? I've just been feeling nostalgic lately.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome! vintage photos....I had a blast and couldn't forget it as I had dye still washing out of my ear a few days later...

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

so how was the birthing class? I hope you learned some good things.