If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Friends in town from Texas!

My friends were in town for their siblings wedding in Fremont. I knew them at BYU. There was a little clan of us and they all married each other.



Jen and Steve (currently reside in Virginia working mysteriously for the government, met freshmen year, did missions and then married) Jared and I, then Kristen and Michael, (live in Texas, we all lived in the same apt. complex Michael and Steve are brothers and lived together then) ...Michael and Kristen have 3 darling kids, with one on the way a couple of weeks before mine. She is a super duper fun mom and is always doing fun activities with her children.



I hadn't seen them in so many years it was like old times, except with kids in the room playing legos and bigger bellies:) (Except for Jen's.)



Kristen is having her 2nd girl. She already has 2 boys.



Yes, Steve still is a goof.




2 comments:

Laurie said...

Kristen told me you all were getting together. I so wish Curtis and I could have been there to join in the fun. You are all too cute with your preggo bellies {Steve included!}.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Woohoo, look at us! I like how you are holding the bouquet of flowers.