If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Friday night date:)

While in Switzerland Jared and I really lived the high life and were always out doing things or traveling. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or what but we're perfectly happy just staying at home and hanging out now. However, we are trying to take advantage of our remaining childfree days and get out on a Friday night date every once in a while.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Haha, it's not just you. I LOVE just staying home and hanging out! Too bad we aren't neighbors or we could have some awesome at-home date nights together :) Maybe someday...

PS: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR SKIRT!!!!!

navigate said...

Love the skirt!!!

Senja said...

totally, that skirt is gorgeous! and i hope i look as beautiful as you do once i am pregnant :)

and staying home is underrated! :)

Alma said...

Home is my favorite place to be. You always look so gorgeous -pregnant and not pregnant, dressed up or dressed down, riding a bike or climbing a mountain. You're blessed with a natural beauty and glow. And I wish I had even a fraction of your fashion sense! I am truly hopeless in that dept -haha! You go rock'n those Friday nights while you can, girl!