If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

Yesterday I met up with Amanda and Emily, who I haven't seen in a while due to the holiday madness, for lunch.




I wore this extra thick sweater to make my belly look bigger:)



Then Jared and I went to the SJ Tech Museum to see a Leonardo da Vinci exhibit with our friend Travis. We had seen some of his inventions while visiting Venice last Feb. But this extended to his human anatomy drawings and other things he explored.



Including trying to get this horse cast.


Pathetically, later we hung out and were planning to stop by some friends house to welcome in 2009. Well, I fell asleep on the couch, only to wake up briefly to say "hooray it's 2009" kiss and then go to bed. Last year was a bit more exciting.

4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is a BIG horse, and your tummy is much rounder than mine. very cute.

Senja said...

happy new year! oh, how exciting it will be for you guys!! :)

kim said...

Happy New Year! Welcome to the celebrations as a mother ;) I fall asleep every year, too.

Cristy said...

I wore this extra thick sweater to make my belly look bigger:)

hahah... you are too hilarious!