If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sweet potato Quesadillas

My mother has this incredible talent of taking leftovers in the fridge and whipping them up into something fabulous. Once I was over and she made sweet potato quesadillas with goat cheese. Well I made my own version the other day. I happened to have a Japanese Sweet Potato in my fridge and some sun-dried tomato tortillas. So I put that together for our Sunday evening meal.




I used up the gorgonzola instead of goat cheese.



And carmelized some onions.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

You know, I have never liked sweet potatoes, but I love all the other ingredients you have listed here...so I may just have to try this!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

quasadillas, yum! but i don't know about sweet potatoes....maybe

Laurie said...

I am SO CURIOUS! I want to try it, but I want you to make them for me! I want so badly to like goat cheese, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I don't. Not at all. But I do love gorgonzola! Seriously, I want to try this!