If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Art Shelf Project

I'm working on a project to get my art corner set up.


First coat too yellow. Gonna go back to the hardware store and have them add more blue.



Don't you wonder what I'm doing with these?


All I can say is thank goodness for s husband who has precise measuring and cutting skills.

8 comments:

LC (+1) said...

I should've asked for help when I put up red Christmas paper in my shelves last month. It about drove me crazy. Your paper looks awesome.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

precise husbands come in SO handy for projects that i think will just work willy nilly...i can't wait to see the finished project!

Cristy said...

ooooh, I'm excited to see what it looks like! (I Gotta get painting so I can send you a postcard!)

Jenny said...

Thank goodness for Jacobs perfectionism!

MW said...

How funny that I'm here in Zürich and it appears you've been to Paper Source. Did you go to the Santana Row location? I actually used to work there. I love that paper.

Shona said...

I love that shelving unit, where did it come from?

blueeyedfreckle said...

freaking cute! so jealous of that paper. is it wallpaper or just art paper? is it from the suisse land? and what a beautiful shelf!

Laurie said...

That paper makes me salivate! I want some!