If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hooray for friends from Switzerland in town!

Our friends who we knew well in Switzerland came home to the Bay Area for Christmas. It was so fun to see them.

Driving up to S.F. to meet them there was fog. I love fog. Especially when it settles between the hills like this.





We met them at the Exploratorium. It's still basically the same since I was a kid. Jared really enjoyed himself.




Jared was trying to get a magnification of my belly.



I totally miss Julie and it was fun to see her again:)



Jared got thirsty part way through exploring.



I love how these birds were only sitting on SUV's and not the surrounding sedans. I hope they were only doing their business on the SUV's also:)






OK, I love it when Julie takes photos because she just shoots away...and makes you laugh!



Julie and her husband Jason.



Oh how I love this city.



7 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

nice bridge shots...michael loves that fog, too.

blueeyedfreckle said...

you look so cute and pregnant! and the birds on the SUVS are hilarious! They only like to pooh on nice cars I guess!

Meredith said...

That last photo of you is so lovely.

I love San Francisco. It is so pretty!

Julie said...

It was so fun to see you guys. Just like old times. One day we'll move on back. You look so cute pregnant and I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!

Catherine said...

Oh how I miss San Francisco! When will I ever go back there?

Laurie said...

What a beautiful day in San Fransisco! Gorgeous shots. Especially love that last one of you.

Laurie said...

P.S. I'm really hoping you have a girl because I have a gift that would be perfect for you! {You haven't found out yet, have you?} How far along are you? I've lost all track of time.