If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Nursery

Lots of you have been wondering about the nursery for our baby. Well here it is. We figure with all the books our boy will be a great scholar! There's a rocking chair there in the corner that my mom is letting us borrow. If he can't sleep at night he'll have easy access to the internet to research programs from the best Universities to apply to.



This corner is where the crib will be. I guess I will have to move some of my art supplies.

2 comments:

blueeyedfreckle said...

well, the boy is gonna have plenty of access to good art supplies and books! what every nursery needs! I wish we actually had an extra room for our nursery. the baby will be sharing ours....
oh and SOOOO cool that you are going to make your quilt with fabric from Tonga and Africa! I wonder where my faric from Tonga is. I have a bad habit of throwing things away when I move. and I move a lot.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i can only hope that the little one will be checking my blog as he surfs the internet alone at night:)