If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Miles and Matthew

When I was at my parents house last week I was rummaging through a closet and look who I found? Miles and Matthew. They'll be staying for a while.




I thought Jared should get used to having a kid in his office since it'll be the babies room also.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope junior is better looking than Miles or Matthew

Letterpress said...

You crack me up.

:) E.

brooklyn said...

viva cabbage patch kids! we're huge fans in this household. i feel like i have four kids since christmas--they go everywhere with us!