If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008! From Zürich


I threw on some sparkles and then we got bundled up and headed to downtown Zürich...



and battled the crowds to celebrate the New Year!



At midnight there was a fantastic fireworks display. Fireworks is one of my favorite parts of life



I loved our view through the silhouette of the tree.


Here's the grand finale of the show across the lake from us.

3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

we still have 3 hours to go until midnight! you are fast!!!

Jared said...

NICE finale. I'm jealous. The neighbors cows moo'd for us around midnight... but that was it. :)

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love the fireworks photos. Beautiful! Sounds like your Christmas was crazy!