If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Ride in Switzerland

Well, at least for me. Jared already went on one last week. We started off when a power "blunch" (as my nephew would say) of French toast:)




After some minor adjustments of our bikes (which didn't arrive in perfect condition) we walked down the many flights of stairs to find that it started to rain. "Don't worry, it will stop and be sunny," sited Mr. Optimistic Jared. Well, he was right, like he often is.


Just up the hill are beautiful rolling hill, scattered with random handfuls of houses. We were in heavy despite being frozen.




I just love the colors. We are so lucky to live here. Jared pointed out how green it is here in the winter.



Here's a REALLY steep hill that Jared tried to ride up, now if he couldn't do it do you think I could? No, it was hard enough even walking up it because it was so steep.



A tiny little neighborhood? Village? Family compound?

1 comment:

Genean said...

Ooh, I like that location for the family compound!