If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas in Schweiz

Last night Jared and I trekked out to the woods for our first ward Christmas party after being married. It was AWESOME! We had to take an hour train ride and then the bishop picked us up at the station to take us out to a cabin. We sang carols in German. They have some beautiful ones that we don't have in America.

My highlights, two little Swiss boys who came up to me while I was doing dishes in the kitchen and just stared and smiled up at me. Then they started following me around. They just looked up at me and stared. So I made their noses beep and their tummies honk and that produced smiles and giggles. They were so cute. Another was the children singing and doing a nativity scene. I loved the little "baaaahs" from the sheep and the donkeys. Just priceless.

Here's a tree with candles on them. That wouldn't fly in California.


The cutest thing every:)



1 comment:

Genean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.