If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Frozen

This is the fountain at the main train station near our house. Completely frozen. I just checked the temperature outside at 9am. It's 23° F. And this is after Jared has already gone out for his morning run. Yup, that's cold. How are all you guys in California feeling?



3 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh my gosh that is AWESOME! I love it when Bridal Veil Falls freezes here in Utah. We're sitting anywhere between 34-48 degrees these days. Not too bad. Don't even want to HEAR what it's like in Cali.... I'm a Texas girl...

LizzyHouse said...

COOL! I think that's why they don't have fountains in Idaho...

blueeyedfreckle said...

I got tan today...It is in the 80's here! But....these fountains LOOK really cool! So you have that. plus I cannot feel sorry for someone living in Europe. Merry Christmas!