If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

From Pumpkin to Ginger

I made gingerbread cookies. They were ok, too much molasses in this recipe. Gonna try a different one next week.


Want to know something funny? Jared and I went to the Christmas market in Zürich to find an authentic Swiss creche. Well we ended up getting one from Peru.



Jared and I started out own tradition of making a nativity scene out of gingerbread.



Jared got really into it and spent a lot of time on each cookie.



He even went as far as using my tweezers to add the sprinkles to baby Jesus.



Here's a preview: One of Jared's cows. Notice the utters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is one impressive cow

Charlotta-love said...

we made gingerbread houses the other night. I could have made a gingerbread farm though. Nice cow.

kt said...

that is really really cool

brooklyn said...

wow, i'm impressed! what a great idea!

Jenny said...

I believe it. Last year Jared and my sister Becky made a gingerbread mansion. We were supposed to make gingerbread houses with Noah but then they got really into it and well, wouldn't let the 5 year old help much. They worked on it for at least 3 hours. love the cow!