If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Something good

I got this idea last night and I scanning my friend's latest Cook's Illustrated issue. Puffed patsry treats. Well, I had some puffed pastry at home and sun-dried tomatoes from the market last week. One has sun-dried tomatoes, goats cheese and chives in it. The other kind I put basil and some kind of soft cheese that I had in my fridge. It was like a triple cream brie. Very good.


I made little pockets, (Jared called them hot pockets.) I can assure you that mine were better than ones from the vending machine in college, which I'm sad to say I ate when there was nothing else in the middle of the night to snack on while I was up studying.



They turned out nice and golden and so good. Well, I guess you can't go wrong with puffed pastry. I actually really like h'orderves and finger foods. I could live on them. Take me to a party with finger foods and I'm in heaven.

1 comment:

Cristy said...

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!