If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, December 16, 2007

6 mos.

Six months ago today Jared and I were married on the 1 yr. anniversary of my Father's death. We are now living in Switzerland a country that my Father had always wanted to visit but never made it. I think about him everyday knowing that he would be so happy for me. We the day celebrated by being lazy:) I made a fun dinner with yummy rolls, and then we snuggled. Jared mentioned last night that it's been, "the best 6 months of my life." I agree. We sure have had a lot of fun. We are super spoiled to be able spend an extended honeymoon in Europe.

This marriage stuff sure is fun. I highly recommend it. You get a whole new family with more nieces and nephews and super fun sister-in-laws. You always have a buddy to go to parties with and get stranded in airports. And when it's freezing outside while you're waiting for the tram or bus there's someone there to hold your hand and keep you warm! Also, it's always funny when your spouse rolls over in the middle of the night and says, "hello." I call it our midnight rendezvous.







I do miss my mother...


and my nephews...I call them each a million times a day.

4 comments:

Genean said...

Happy half year anniversary! And thanks for the compliment. But I'm rubber and you're glue, so that "super fun sis-in-law" thing goes right back at ya.

kim said...

Happy half-year! Your pictures from your wedding are gorgeous!

Charlotta-love said...

I hear marriage is great. Maybe I'll look into it. :o)

Veeda said...

Oh my gosh, I love your shoes!