If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas '07

Jared and I headed back to the U.S. for Christmas. First stop New Jersey...to see my nephews! Even though everyone was sick they were cheery and fun to play with.



Hudson was climbing everything everywhere!



On Saturday I needed to get some things at the mall so Jared and I loaded up the kids and hopped in my sister's mini van. As we were driving Jared said, "this is foreshadowing for the future isn't it." He (Jared) took a 2 hour nap when we returned.



The boys were actually really good at The Gap as Jared searched for a present for his brother. Johnny asked me with a concerned look on his face after seeing Jared's concentration on picking out the perfect outfit, "Is Jared ok? Is Jared doing all right?"


Favorite quote from Johnny, "I'm not too happy about his pull-up situation." After my sister made him wear pull-ups one night as a punishment because he wouldn't poop in the toilet that day.
Here he is hammering the candy canes along with Hudson for the gingerbread house.

Favorite Hudson quote.
"Ala, are you happy? I'm happy." Hudson and Johnny call me Al-a.





Johnny had fun piling all of the candy into the doorway so the people couldn't get out.


It was fun to see snow in the backyard.


We all made a snowman. Hudson was very proud.


Then we pulled the boys around on the sled. Jared took over when I got tired.


When Hudson wouldn't want to do something he'd say, "I don't think so." Here he is playing the piano with Jared. He LOVED Jared, often asking, "Where's Jarwed, or I want Jarwed to do it."

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I see my brother's graham cracker house has some gingerbread competition!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

awww, your first Christmas as a married couple! how fun!