If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, December 17, 2007

My new rain coat


Last week it was raining tons and since I walk everywhere I wanted a long raincoat to protect me from the weather. I got this really cool one that makes me feel mysterious as I wonder the streets looking for molasses and brussel sprouts. It was a steal at 30 CHF (26 USD) from H&M, just about the only affordable store here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind second-hand clothes, there's a great second-hand store with lots of stuff including an entire basement full of clothes, right around the corner from Manesseplatz, between Manesseplatz and Schmiede Wiedikon. It's called Brockiland and there's a big yellow and red sign you can see from the street, but the actual store is down in an old parking garage. Fun!