If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Meet me in St. Louis

Last night Jared indulged me and watched Meet me in St. Louis. I used to watch this with my father when I was little kid every year around Christmas time.


During the film I made a comment at how beautiful Judy Garland was. Jared said, "She's not that beautiful, she actually kind of looks like a cartoon." Which I replied with, "That's because back then their skin was so nice because there weren't hormones and chemicals in their food and meat products."


I love the dancing and singing.


Margaret O'Brien is hilarious as Tootie in this film. She's morbid and horrible.

3 comments:

nikko said...

i've never seen this movie...maybe i will in honor of you and your dad:)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

whoops, this is kristen, i'm at my sil house

Genean said...

Thanks for reminding me about this movie--haven't seen it since I was little but I remember loving it. We'll have to track it down!