If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ikea part 2 or 3

Today Jared and I trekked to IKEA (a 3rd time for me.) We needed a desk for our computer and I needed his muscles. We decided to stop for lunch and battle the masses for meatballs, gravy and french fries. While I was eating my french fries Jared pointed out that they matched the color of my hair.
Jared hasn't really gotten a chance to enjoy our view since it's dark when he returns from work. Of course when he found our the windows opened up wide enough for him to crawl through, he was on the roof. Thank goodness he couldn't go far since the roof was severely slanted.

No comments: