If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Friday in November

This is the morning sun in our front room. It's overlapping the painting that our landlady put up and was so proud because it matches the love seat below, which is a major art faux pas.



It continued on that evening to be a beautiful sunset across the lake.


There is still snow on our roof.



Instead of making dinner I make pumpkin spice cupcakes (since I can't find a proper cake pan here.)


It had honey cream cheese frosting. I've eaten about 5 so far today. We ended up having the leftover stuffed peppers for dinner and I steamed them a bit in the microwave so they were juicier. My mother always said leftovers are often better the 2nd time around. She's right.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

YUMMY!

Those cupcakes look so good. I need the recipe. Did you buy a muffin pan? Or did you use the permanent cupcake thingamajiggers?