If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, November 2, 2007

IKEA via train

I remember my cousin Jake talking once about taking a trip to Ikea on the train in NYC and then lugging everything home. Well, now I sympathize. This is all the things I bought at Ikea to facilitate our apartment with utensils to cook and eat with. Also, a few organizing aids.


My new friend Jenna who will be moving out here in January is an Ikea expert and helped me find the best deals to stock my kitchen in the simplest and cheapest way.



I love how there's an escalator for you cart. These Swiss are genius, or should I say the Swedes (because Ikea is a Swedish company.)


We managed to compact everything (along with the help of Jenna's husband Jarrod) and got it home on 2 trains and up 6 flights of stairs. My back was sore from that and a later trip to the grocery store to stock the fridge. Thank goodness for a darling husband and his wonderful back rubs!

No comments: