If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Human Tetris

Have you ever played Tetris so much that when you close your eyes you can see the little blocks and you even maneuver them in your mind? Well, this is a different kind of Tetris. This Tetris is hilarious. My favorite is when they have teams an actually try to create the pose of the hole rather than just jumping through...hee hee.

4 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh my gosh, my husband and I love this show! We watch MXC all the time! Is that sad that I just admitted that? Oh well. Love your new apartment! You should call ikea and have them shoot their next catalogue there!

Jenna said...

I love this video. I was laughing so hard. It is so funny that the blue team were sore losers anytime the red team did something right. I think the guy that looked 6 feet had a real disadvantage.

Amy said...

oh, heavens!! I have not laughed that hard in a long time!!!!!

Frenchfries said...

so funny! i couldn't stop watching it and then i made my mom watch it and then i emailed it to my siblings and a couple of friends. basically it was funny.