If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hanging by a thread

Remember our laptop? Well, the cord doesn't really work and it has trouble charging. (It must have been that incident with the garbage can in Salzburg.) Jared taped it in just the right position to charge it. He finally got on ebay this morning and bought a new cord. HOORAY! However, we do have a new one coming in the mail:) Yup, we held out just in time because they dropped in price this week and we got to use our friends discount who works at Apple!

1 comment:

blueeyedfreckle said...

This happened with my old ibook and I finally bought a new cord but it was super expensive (it was a few years ago and I have since got a new macbook). nice that you got a discount!