If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 Years!

















I can't believe how fast 2 years went by. Jared and I were looking at our honeymoon photos last night reminiscing. Ah yes, it would be nice to be on a honeymoon right now. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, "you guys had a year long honeymoon in Switzerland." True, but now Jared has been working so hard lately and we are both sleep deprived that a honeymoon sounds so wonderful.

I woke up this morning (for the 4th time) at 8:30 to feed Finn and was sad that I didn't see Jared around. He always says goodbye and kisses me before he leaves for work. I was hoping that maybe he just went to the gym later than usual.

As I was sitting there, feeding Finn and wondering how I could get some food into my super hungry belly, my incredibly sweet lovey walked in with breakfast from Hobees. He had stopped off after working out to get me an omelet and their notorious blueberry coffee cake. My savior. How did he know? Well, we've known each other a long time (6 years) and I'd like to think that we know each other pretty well by now:)


I am more in love than ever. I couldn't possibly think that I could love Jared more now than I did the day we got married, but sometimes I just look at him and cry because I'm overwhelmed with the feeling of love for him! I could make a list of all the amazing things he is and does...but I don't think the Google server could handle that much information.





Funny story about the helicopter photo. We could only hear each other and everyone else, right before we took off I said to Jared, "in case we crash I totally love you." Well, everyone else in the helicopter laughed. I forgot they could hear.

Now we are 2 years later and +1. I think Finn is wonderful addition to our family.

4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

love that last picture. it is very sad when dads have to go back to work after paternity leave.

blueeyedfreckle said...

congrats! I can't believe it has been 2 years! I swear I can't believe it! I remember seeing your honeymoon photos like it was yesterday! craziness!

Julie said...

What a cute post. To bad your not still on your extended honeymoon in Switzerland so we can see little Finn. Miss ya -- Happy Anniversary!!

Cristy said...

Congrats! What a well spent two years! Seriously, you guys are inspiring the way you've just grabbed life and love and I'm grateful for a little inspiration!