If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

*Live Blog*

Jared and I are currently watching the Disney version of "Alice in Wonderland." Frankly I've always thought it a very depressing movie.
REASONS:
1. Why would she follow a white rabbit? Not interesting and weird...beside white rabbits always scared me with their red eyes.
2. I hate cats.
3. Y'know the part when the dog sweeps away the path she's on with his nose? Well, I found that severely depressing. Now she was lost in the wilderness.
4. The big fat queen who just wants to kill everyone.
5. It's basically just about drugs. (Something I found out later on in my life.)



However she does say such things as, "How peculiar?" and "Curious." I'm going to start using these in my everyday vocabulary. If you are "curious" and think "how peculiar that Alice in using such terms," you'll know why.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

This one has always been my favorite of all Disney movies. Maybe I was a weird kid? I also liked Sleeping Beauty, so maybe I wasn't that weird ;)

brooklyn said...

This was always my favorite. I had every word memorized when I was little and could say the whole movie word for word. Maybe that's why I have always gotten along with potheads so well... :)