If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Light Sensitive

I often wake up in the early morning to see Jared sleeping with a pillow over his face. He's extremely light sensitive. If I had it my way we'd have the curtains open to let the morning sun shine in.

I think Finn shares the same sentiment as Jared.



5 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

In the morning when I go get Madilyn out of bed, I will find her wiggled ALL THE WAY under her blankets. She sleeps best that way. Silly kid!

blueeyedfreckle said...

this is too cute. like father like son. I love it when little babies do things like adults!

Emma said...

I love, love, love these photos

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

very cute!

Katie said...

Isn't it interesting how you can see their personalities even when they are so tiny?