If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finn's Faces

These are just a few of Finn's hilarious looks. I took them with my camera phone so they're not the best quality.






"I didn't just make that sound in my pants."
























"I'm loving life."


























"I'm a little suspicious."

























Happy Boy!
















Just plain cute!

8 comments:

April J. said...

What cute faces. And man alive is that smile adorable!

darcie said...

can't get enough of him. he's adorable! but seriously, EARLY smiler. good sign.

brooklyn said...

I can't believe he's already smiling that much. It usually takes a few weeks! Adorable.

Laurie said...

He's a character already! I'm going to say again how amazing it is that he's smiling so soon!

Love looking at all the photos of Finn. {Still absolutely loving that name!} The one of him sleeping on Jared is the cutest thing.

blueeyedfreckle said...

Love the little thoughts accompanying the faces. the faces are pretty funny:) I love that he looks like a little man already!

Amy said...

so expressive! i see both you and jared in finn...naturally :)

Julie said...

What a little cutie. It's amazing he is already smiling...or are you just getting lucky shots? So cute.

asphalt and air said...

what a beautiful little person he is!
congrats to both of you.
sending you some Swiss love from Zürich.