If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I want my body back

Last week Jared looked at me, rubbed my belly and said, "I'm going to miss your pregnant body." I've found it strange and unusual that he has found me way more attractive pregnant. What planet is he from? Anyhow, it is comforting and he tells me I'm beautiful all the time which really lifts a girls self esteem when she feels like a roly poly in bed.

I can't wait to run freely and ride my bike in Tahoe and do flip turns without somebody's feet in my ribs, this summer.

Most importantly I just can't wait to meet the little guy. Will he come out already and play with us!



5 comments:

Julia said...

I want my body back, too. I don't have an excuse, though. My youngest is almost two. Yikes.

Meredith said...

You guys are so cute :)

blueeyedfreckle said...

Were you this active in College? I remember you doing some things, but I feel like it has multiplied ten fold. So great! You will have your body back in no time with all that working out! I can't wait to see what your little guy looks like!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

relish it now, its worse when there is no baby inside and you are still bigger...but moving around is easier

Amy said...

I keep checkin' your blog for news but I'm sure I'm not as anxious as you are!