If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Heirloom Tomatoes

We are on the cusp of summer and all things yummy. I saw these at the Milk Pail yesterday and was hesitant to buy them since we haven't had any real heat to produce delicious tomatoes but I couldn't resist. Just added a bit of orange olive oil, salt/pepper, 2 dashes of balsamic vinegar and basil flakes (saved the fresh stuff for the pasta.)
OH YUM! I just ate some as my afternoon snack. Savory and mouth watering. I sure hope my mom planted some in her garden this year.

2 comments:

The Bec-ster said...

yummy! I have never heard of orange olive oil. Will just plain old ordinary olive oil taste just as good?
I can't wait to meet your new baby...soon...

Laurie said...

Yum Yum Yum. I need some of these.