If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Brunch with Friends

My friend Emily hosted a brunch for me and some of our close friends. It was great to see them before I go into hiding for a couple of weeks when the baby arrives.




I love Emily's glass rain drops and her blue bubble cups and pitcher!


The Gang:
Amanda S, Emily, Me, Rechele, Amanda H.

Thanks guys, it was fun to see everyone and hang out!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey, you are wearing your French espadrilles. We actually walked by that store a couple of times last week and I think you were the last person to buy shoes there. Remember how it was like a key store/shoe repair? So random. That's Europe.

Tanya D said...

I want those bubble cups!

Julia said...

Alice, you are super hot, sassy pregnant lady!

I LOVE the blue glassware.

The Barb Chronicles said...

sorry to be so slow... I am mailing your stuff soon! Promise!

Veeda said...

you are all so cute! Especially you Alice.