If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Breakfast in Bed!


Whenever my sister had a birthday or it was Mother's Day she would always get breakfast in bed from her husband and children.  I was secretly hoping that one day I would get that:)

Well, this morning Jared brought me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day (I'm almost there, just 19 more days until the due date.)  He brought me the perfectly cooked scrambled eggs with lots of swiss cheese, just how I like them, juice, milk, toast with honey, and strawberries and bananas.  I scarfed it all down and the baby hasn't stopped moving since!

I look forward to little ones getting into bed with me wishing me a Happy Mother's Day in the future with their handmade goods!



Notice the salt and pepper...I love it!

7 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I posted a comment and wrote your last name so I deleted it, cause you know. Anyway, what I wanted to say was.. Are you sure you're pregnant in this picture?? From this angle I can't even see the young Mr.

The Erickson Family said...

I agree with your friend Megan, but won't write that you don't look pregnant because I know all too well that you being as far along as you are...you feel huge! I always feel like an elephant! Good luck on these last couple of weeks. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i did notice the salt and pepper. love it!

blueeyedfreckle said...

so cute! Its gonna be fun when the kiddies make you cards and stuff too huh... crazy we are going to be MOTHERS!!!!!!!

Katie said...

That breakfast is making me hungry! Breakfast in bed, one of the nice perks of Mother's Day!

Mandy said...

Go Jared! Already on the right track to appreciating everything you will do as a mom :)