If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 More days until due date!

I got this idea to do a profile shot of me pregnant from my friend Kristen who just had her 4th child and is also a photographer. I contacted my friend Rob Bradshaw and asked him if he could take some shots of me. He's an amazing photographer. If you're local you should definitely use him.

So today I walked over to his place, since he lives just a few blocks away, and he got some memorable shots of me pregnant with our FIRST!

Here I am...ready to POP!







All photography by Robert Bradshaw
http://www.robertbradshawphotography.com/

18 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome. I should have taken some like that.

Sarah said...

hahaha - you've totally had me going this whole time. I totally thought you were pregnant. Except that obviously that's a prop belly. Nice one.

But happy countdown, nonetheless.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

those are awesome! you look fantastic, nice and curvy! This will be a great treasure.

Meredith said...

Those photos are so awesome! You look great :)

April J. said...

Great pictures, and by the way you look awesome!

darcie said...

mamamia! you're ready. :)but you managed to stay looking good.

asphalt and air said...

you look beautiful!

blueeyedfreckle said...

you look so skinny but with just the belly popping out! and how were you so lucky not to get ginormous boobs during pregnancy? jealousy. hope the baby comes soon! good luck!

Katie said...

What a great idea!

Tara said...

You look fantastic, as does the baby room. Good luck in those last few days!

liz j said...

Nice curves girl!

SwissMiss said...

Gorgeous! That's gonna be one enormous baby!

Dana said...

These are great! I know Rob, he helped lease our old place to us on College Ave. I also know your friends Amanda and Emily! Well I know Amanda from Monte Vista ward and Emily thru Aaron. Have you had the baby yet? I need to come check on you.

Amy said...

looking good! Those swims are really keeping you in shape. I'm gonna be checking in often to hear about your new arrival when he comes.

Veeda said...

you look so dang fantastic!

Lauren said...

darling!

Hal said...

Alice, you look great as a prego lady!!! I can't wait to see the baby pics. Hope all goes well.

Mandy said...

You are such a cute preggo! I had Matt take a few pictures of me pregnant this last time and I'm so glad I did. We don't want to remember, and yet we totally do. And you are super pretty in both your non-pregnant and pregnant bodies!