If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hanging by a thread

My maternity swim suit is WORN OUT. It used to be the color of my swim cap there. It's practically see through, and I bet the next time I swim it might just disintegrate. This is yet another reason why the baby needs to come. It just didn't hold up the 3x per week swims I've been doing.

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

way to swim, good for you!!!

Mandy said...

Yum, I'm totally going to try that blackberry ice cream recipe! I was just saying the other day that we need to start making home made ice cream again. Grandma gave us our ice cream maker as an engagement gift and when we first got married we made ice cream all the time, but we haven't done it in years.....