If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Disneyland while pregnant is not very fun!

Disneyland is not fun when you're pregnant, tired, have a headache that won't go away and everything smells really bad....especially the cotton candy machine. However, I managed to smile...occasionally.

I didn't get to do much. It was fun seeing all of my cousin's but everyone was running about that I didn't really get to spend any time with them. I did get to go on the haunted machine ride with Jared. It was all decked out in Christmas gear from "The Nightmare Before Christmas."
I did drag everyone onto the Buzz Lightyear Ride, which they thanked me for because it's the coolest. Remember this? Well we emailed ourselves the photos but sadly they never came through. Too bad because Jared's spaced out look was awesome.



Jared had my sister Emma as a ride buddy most of the time since I couldn't go on the fun ones.


Here's a bunch of the clan. My Aunt counted that there were 33 of us total. We only stuck together for a few rides though.



Kelvin and his new pirate hat. This kid is hilarious. We get to see him and his sisters again this weekend.


My cousin George taking shots.


We've been to the real one.



Walking back to our car via Downtown Disney at night. We wanted to wait to watch the fireworks (my favorite) however, my sister being on east coast time and me being pregnant, living on 4 hrs of sleep and not really liking Disneyland so much anymore, were all factors of us not lasting very long.


2 comments:

Laura said...

My family is going to Disneyworld in January. You've confirmed what I already feared - it won't be very fun pregnant.

kim said...

Sorry you didn't have more fun. but Disneyland with an 18 month old is actually a blast, so you'll have to go back in a couple years!