If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, November 17, 2008

All dressed up

We had a wedding to go to and Jared had too much work to do. So, I called up my good friends Emily and Amanda to see if I could ride with them. Oh it's always a blast.




Notice how I'm wearing one of my new headpieces:)


Notice how I'm standing on my toes? Well, Amanda is 6 ft plus heals. The fabulous blonde bombshell.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I love your skirt!

The Barb Chronicles said...

looks like a fun girls night out. PS. CONGRATS! Call or write if you need anything.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

love your shoes and belt...you do "colorful" so well.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what is charonfamily congratulating you about?