If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A family event!

Here's my family minus my sister's husband Lee and her kids. (She sure was having a blast being kid-less for the weekend.)



Newlyweds. My brother Jeremy and his new wife Constance.



Newly - wed. Keith and Leslie dancing for the first time as husband and wife.



3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

awesome orange shoes on the bride, and your brother got married...she is beautiful!

bug girl said...

I miss your family. You all are so cute. And I just think it is so great that Jeremy and Keith found special someones.

darcie said...

what a beautiful dress. among other things